Don’t Down Yourself
- Don’t put yourself down. There are people that don’t have a positive outlook or are not optimistic in their ability to speak. If they make mistakes, they take it hard. Understand that “Don’t be too hard on yourself”, if you feel that you have not given your presentation 100% effort, don’t be too hard on yourself.
- Always remember, you can always make some adjustments on your upcoming presentations. You’ll gonna be doing many more presentations especially if you decide to go out there and be a full time speaker, you’ll gonna be doing more of this.
- So, don’t put yourself down. You’ll gonna be able have room to improve. Don’t beat yourself up if you have not done as great as you do for a presentation.
- Aside from that, it is not necessarily mean that the audience didn’t enjoy your speech. Even if you thought that you’re was not good, the audience thought that you blew it out of the park.
- Remember, you’ve done your best and as long as you gave it your all, there’s always a time and room to improve. Keep your head up, cheer up and there’s gonna be MORE GREAT OPPORTUNITIES to come.